The 5thCongress of International Guild of Robotic & Endoscopic Head and Neck Surgery (IGReHNS) will be held the 3-5 May 2020 in Brussels, Belgium.
The Guild (companionship) :
- is a global collective of academic and research minded surgeons who want to advance to art and science of head and neck surgery through open discussion, sharing of ideas in surgical technique as well as in clinical research.
- has the dual purpose of training men and women to excel in their profession and gave opportunity to seniors to share their experience. It allows each individual the fulfillment of his professional possibilities and to contribute to the transmission of professional knowledge.
It is with great honor we welcome you in Brussels for this 5th edition of the Guild meeting.
The field of robotic and endoscopic head and neck surgery had remarkably evolved over the last few years. Minimally invasive approaches are expected to improve the functional and oncological outcome of our patients.
In order to bring to you the most cutting – edge developments in the fields, the organizing committee are proud to present to you a truly international program with renowned experts from all around the world. The objectives of the congress are to demonstrate all the aspects for robotic and endoscopic head and neck surgeries, and their future directions.
We would particularly like to focus on the training of the youngers surgeons, in that way:
- The whole first day of May 2th will be dedicated to the practical demonstration and cadaver dissection.
- Another full day will be devoted to Live Surgeries and a special video session where accepted surgical movies contribution will be discussing between expert surgeons and the audience.
- Other Key attractions will be lectures on trans oral surgeries involving current status of robotic surgeries, ongoing trials, institutional experiences, panel debates on clinical implications.
Finally, a white paper session will discuss the state of the art and make recommendations on topics like bleeding prevention and unknown primary head &neck tumor management.
We look forward to welcome you to the IGReHNS 2020 in Brussels, Belgium.
SEND YOUR SURGICAL VIDEO!
Take a look at our program for the 5th IGReHNS Brussels 2020
hours minutes seconds
5th Congress of IGReHNS
The CHU Namur team developped the trans-oral approach since 20 years.
We used the robotic device since 2008
CHU UCL NAMUR
Avenue Dr Gaston Therasse 1, 5530 Yvoir Belgium