Video Submission Guidelines
The deadline for Video Submission is 1st March, 2020. All the submitted
video will receive the confirmation of receipt within 7 days of submission. In
case you don’t receive the receipt within 7 days contact Conference
Secretariat. Please send your video in a mail with a Wetransfer’s link.
The goal is to share some difficult cases, but also, to some good surgical
technique or mistakes to avoid. The video from beginners surgeon is
encourage for training session.
Terms and Conditions:
• The submission of a video affirms that all authors and surgeons have
agreed to its submission for presentation at the IGREHNS 2020.
• Any patient identifying information must be excluded or obscured from video films and
• The movie must to be in real time
• Can you join a little description of the cases, and the interest of the
• The movie can include an external vieuw of the surgron in the consol
• Expenses associated with the preparation, submission and presentation of
an abstract are the responsibility of the author/presenter.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
The deadline for Abstract Submission is 1st March 2020. All the submitted abstract will receive the confirmation of receipt within 7 days of submission. In case you don’t receive the receipt within 7 days contact Conference Secretariat.
Terms and Conditions:
• The submission of an abstract affirms that all authors named in the abstract have agreed to its submission for presentation at the IGREHNS 2020.
• It is the responsibility of the submitting author to ensure the abstract is in perfect order with no errors in spelling or grammar, as revisions will not be accepted. Abstracts will not be corrected.
• At the time of submission of the abstract, the data on which the abstract is based should not be published, either in print or online.
• Submission of an abstract constitutes the author’s commitment to present the abstract as accepted. Expenses associated with the preparation, submission and presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the author/presenter.
Preperation of Abstracts:
• Size: The size of the abstract is limited to 300 words. This includes title, body of abstract.
• Title: The title should clearly define the topic and contain no abbreviations. The title should not be in all capital letters.
• Authors: List the primary author’s full name, followed by the other authors’ names. Completely spell out the names of all authors using full first name, middle initial and last name. The name of the presenting author should be underlined.
• Body of Abstract: The abstract should be informative and detailed.
The body must contain four separate paragraphs:
• It is NOT acceptable to state that « The results will be discussed. » Inclusion of specific data is helpful to the reviewers.
• Standard abbreviations may be used as follows: for the first use, spell out the full term and then follow with the abbreviation in parentheses each time thereafter.
• Proprietary names of drugs are not allowed; generic names must be used.